Renault F1 Team have an excellent opportunity to join our IT team as a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer.
Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer – The Role
You will be responsible for delivering strategic and operational reporting solutions across the Business Intelligence function throughout the team. As part of the role you will be required to:
• Design and develop reporting solutions using Power BI
• Write and troubleshoot SQL queries
• Troubleshoot data and report performance issues
• Work with business analysts to understand business processes, align reporting solutions with the requirements of the team and communicate with senior business leaders
• Promote a strong data culture across the organisation
• Understand and promote the importance of good quality business KPIs as drivers for positive change
• Provide day to day support and documentation for all Business Intelligence functions
Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer – The Person
We are looking for an individual with experience of working in a data analysis/report developer position utilising Microsoft Business Intelligence platforms. Essential skills include knowledge of Power BI and T-SQL. Desirable skills include SSRS, SSAS, Power Apps, Power Automate, SQL Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
This role requires a high level of commitment and the ability to work individually and as part of the wider department, providing a pro-active and efficient service to the Team. Very good communication and organisation skills are essential along with a real passion for data and analytics.
Our offer to you
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a range of excellent benefits including car schemes, pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Please apply with current CV, salary expectations and details of your notice period.